The resources page helps point our members to helpful websites, content providers
and other related user groups. The content on this page will grow over time.
There are several local user groups that you may want to check out. User Groups
are a great way to learn more about a specific topic, technology or product. We
have links to groups in the Greater Cincinnati Area that you may want to attend,
but we also have several links to groups outside our area. If you travel often,
check out their meeting dates and see if you can make one.
In addition to the groups listed here, you can also check out the Tech Life Cincinnati Meetup
site. Several local user groups advertise their meetings on the site. Site: http://www.meetup.com/TechLife-Cincinnati/
- CincySQL - CincySQL got started as a
special interest group under CINNUG, but has grown into its own entity. The group
is dedicated to Microsoft SQL Server and related technologies. It has even started up
a Business Intelligence SIG of its own.
- Dayton .Net Developers Group - The .NET Group in
Dayton could be considered our "sister" group. They meet on the South end of Dayton in the
MAX Technical Training Miamisburg facility. It's not that bad of a drive if you live on the
north end of Cincinnati.
- Central Ohio .NET Users Group - the .NET user group for Columbus, OH.
- The Circuit keeps a list of many of
the local user groups and when they meet. Instead of recreating that list here we've provided this link. Thanks to Russ M. for compiling this list!
- The Central Ohio Agile Alliance (COHAA) is a non-profit group of IT professionals dedicated to finding a better way to deliver software. COHAA is dedicated to promoting the use of Agile practices and principles in project management, software development, quality assurance, and business analysis with an emphasis on solution delivery. COHAA supports and promotes the adoption of Agile practices in software development and delivery. COHAA acts as a resource for individuals and organizations that use, or are interested in using Agile practices such as XP, SCRUM, TDD, FDD, etc.