Microsoft is having a launch event for Windows Vista, Office 2007 and Exchange 2007! The local event will be on Feb. 1st at the Oasis conference center in Loveland, OH. You can register here: http://www.microsoft.com/business/launch2007/signup/default.mspx
A snippet from their marketing material on the event:
You are invited to participate in this unique experience featuring the Windows Vista™ operating system, the 2007 Microsoft® Office system, and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007. You’ll be able to:
- Attend breakout sessions for IT professionals and developers.
- Test-drive the products and evaluate their functionality.
- Network with peers, Microsoft executives, and local technology partners.
- Ask the experts.
- Receive valuable resources to help you take full advantage of this new software, and take home a free copy of Microsoft Office Professional 2007 and Microsoft Office Groove 2007*.
You’ll hear about cutting-edge collaboration tools that can help you increase productivity and unify processes. Learn how Microsoft software can help you:
- Streamline deployment and management.
- Create engaging, visually stunning, and highly. differentiated user interfaces to make applications more usable and productive.
- Build security-enhanced applications and help ensure reliability.
Enable and support mobile users.
*Offer good only to registered attendees of event on the date they attend, while supplies last. This offer is nontransferable. Limit one item each per attendee. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Software will be distributed as a downloadable file. Free product pin number must be claimed onsite at event
The afternoon track, hosted by MSDN Events, explores the capabilities of these releases that will let you create more powerful communication and information-sharing applications than ever before. Microsoft will also cover the broad tool set available across both the Windows Vista and Microsoft Office system platforms, which allows you to make more efficient use of your development time. Register now to attend the Developer track.*